Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Day at St. Bernard Project

Tomorrow is our last day of work with the St. Bernard Project. This week has been a little different than normal as I haven't had volunteers. On Monday, I actually worked by myself for the first time, and it was a quite a change from the typical day, where I would usually concentrate on being available for questions. I was able to install an entire floor in one room in just a few hours, which was a great accomplishment and way to start out the week. Tuesday through Thursday this week I am working with 4 other site supervisors as we all complete base boards and doors at the finishing stage.

Not much more to say on that, but I'm sure I will after tomorrow when I've spent my last day at the Seiler House.

No comments:

Post a Comment