Sunday, June 21, 2009

DC Housing Elementary

We're in DC. Housing has been settled -- We're currently staying at an old elementary school. 25 people and we've got the entire place to ourselves. It's been quite a couple of days, adjusting to our new situation, figuring out the schedule, and understanding what would be open to us (there is a Recreation Center across the field).


I never thought I'd have a classroom or staff lounge as my bedroom, but that's the case. We're all adjusting to a very unique way of life and I look forward to expanding on it as time goes by.

As far as our status - We're all fairly tired, and it is the weekend, so we'll be recharging for what it sure to be a challenging, eventful, and very exciting summer that all starts this upcoming week. I'll have more updates on the past couple of days, and of course, the first week... next week.

1 comment:

  1. Horray for D.C. I was just down there looking for an apartment, I may be back soon for a Job interview down there.

    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete