Wednesday, December 23, 2009

AmeriCorps NCCC - Year 2: Team Leader

Badger 5 and Badger 6 (aka Badger 11) on Graduation Day

The AmerCorps NCCC journey isn't over. As I mentioned, I've taken on a position as a Team Leader for Class XVI. And I've begun another blog to chronicle the experience. As always, feel free to follow along. That journey begins here:


I hope you've enjoyed the first-hand account of an AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps member in action. I hope to offer the same with a new year on this new blog. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. you better believe that I will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man! I just accepted a Team Leader position in Perry Point last Wednesday. Soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mignon, and I have wanted to join AmeriCorps NCCC for the last five years. I finally sent in my application a few days ago, and am now trying to find out as much as I can about the program.
    Would you be willing to maybe exchange some emails, answer some questions of mine, and give me a general impression of your experience? I would love to be able to talk to someone who has already gone through the program and can help me learn generally what to expect.
    Thank you so much for putting together this blog as a resource for people like me. :-)
    Mignon I. B.
    mignonib@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete