Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back at the Point - ATL duties

So its been a week; as usual, time has flown by. We arrived after two days of driving to Perry Point, to our old houses which we all greeted with enthusiasm. The experience of sharing a room with only one other person again has been an adjustment, and somehow, almost lonely, but its all relative, and its certainly been nice to be back in my old bed.

Of course, things are a bit different than they were when we were last here. The grass is greener and taller, the trees have bloomed, and the bugs are as plentiful as ever. So in actuality, I suppose I do have several more roommates than I expected. Oh well, little buggers...

This week itself has been just as busy, if not more, than every week before. Chalk-full of training, events, PT, De-breifings and briefs, and volunteer hours.

Along the lines of briefs, I've also been designated Assistant Team Leader for this upcoming Round, so a few things have been added to the agenda, including coordinating a presentation to the staff on what we'll be doing next for our project. In addition to everything else, it's kept me busy but productive, and I'm looking forward to rehearsing with the team and presenting tomorrow.

I'll add more about two recent one-day projects soon. As always, check out the brand-spankin' new photo albums section along the right... I'll update those as often as I can.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on ATL, jay! that's very exciting. can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete