Thursday, May 28, 2009

One Likes to Move-it Move-it

So part of transition entailed taking down and removing many of the old bed frames from the former hospital here on campus. The plan is to have this building clear so that we can move into it for the second half of the year. That’s right, I’ll be moving into my fourth residence here at the Point. Perhaps I’ll remain there the rest of the year… perhaps not. In any case, I’ve now kept all of my items in my red bag rather than unpacking. Never know where I’ll be tomorrow.

Anyway, the plan: The Corps should be moving into those dorms. More on that as we know more!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay - Christy's mom here :) Could you please send me the very cute pic of her from May 3-5 #31 (close up with hat)? my email is deb143@cox.net - thank you so very much for posting! I miss her greatly... and it helps to see you guys in action!

    love to all
    mommy

    ReplyDelete