Sunday, February 15, 2009

When I look outside my window...

Living at the Point has been an experience the past 11 days. Living in the village has allowed me to get some great pictures of the surroundings, and I took all of these right where we live. My favorite is the first one here, which is a picture of the Susquehanna River. This was a little after 5pm last week, and we see this every day as long as it's a clear day. You can see a bit of the computer lab to the right.
Below is a picture of the field in between third and second streets. The village is set up 1st street, second st. etc.. up until around 6th street. The Corps members live between 1st and 5th streets. A good amount of tossing the frisbee happens here, and another game called "Everybody's It" tag. You can imagine how much space on the field we utilize for that.

This picture is from last week after the small snowfall. My house is on this street, the end of this street looking out to the river.
A picture from inside our window... Looked festive, so I took a picture.
I'm looking forward to the warmer Spring and Summer temperatures when the trees are finally green! Expect those in April or May. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment